Somers and most of the State are officially in the RED category regarding the current status of the positive COVID cases, which requires the implementation of the following measures: Effective Tuesday, November 24, 2020, access to town buildings will be limited and by appointment only.
- Town Hall access is by appointment only for those essential services that require face to face contact. Please conduct as much business as possible remotely. There is a drop-box in front of Town Hall, as well as mail-in and on-line options.
- The Senior Center will be closed until further notice, with Meals on Wheels and Social Services continuing on a limited basis.
- Social Service offices in Kibbe Fuller are open by advanced appointment only.
- The Library will be closed, but curbside pick-up will continue with preventative measures.
- Police, Fire, and Public Works in-person visits will be by advanced appointment only.
Thank you for your help and understanding during these difficult times.
Beginning on Tuesday, November 24th, the Somers Public Library will provide curbside pickup service during these hours:
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tuesdays and Thursdays from 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturdays from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Please call us at 860-763-3501 to schedule your pickup.
All returns will be accepted in the outside drop-box slots only.
Staff are also available by phone and email beginning at 10:00 a.m. Monday through Saturday and until curbside pickup hours are over.
Would you like to see a summary of the results from our 2019/2020 Strategic Plan Survey? Click here. If you’d like even more detailed information, please email Jessica at email@example.com
For more information about upcoming virtual programs be sure to check out our Events Calendar